Sunday, October 9, 2011

Not Your Typical Saturday Night!

As my 18th birthday is coming up (on the 20th!), my aunt gave me a spectacular present- a limo ride and dinner at The Crustacean in Beverly Hills.
(Get ready for a picture overload!)

My roommates, friends, and I got all gussied up and had a blast!
Just warning- there will be no shortage of exclamation points in this post... brace yourself.

Goofy faces in the limo before dinner.

Alexa and me.
It kind of looks like I'm holding her in place... but I'm really just attempting to hug her or something.

Toasting my adulthood with the classiest drink of all- water!

The view out of the limo at sunset (on Sunset Boulevard).

At our destination!

First glimpse of the restaurant as you walk in...

... with a real, live, Koi pond under foot!

The girls!

Mouthwatering dishes.
No lie, I'm drooling a bit just looking at the pictures.

A picture with my wonderful aunt and uncle- what a lovely night out!

Blowing the candle out of my birthday dish!

And a completely random shot Joanna took of me while we were walking back to the limo- the exposure wacked out and we ended up with a crazy exorcist picture!
What a way to end the evening!
Link
We spent the next hour or so in the limo, cruising around Hollywood and watching the tourists streaming around the Kodak Theatre and Madame Tussaud's.
Maybe it was the full, satisfied stomach, or the long week before, but I basically fell asleep in the car ride back. Who knew limos could be so soothing?


Coming soon... I have an exciting "LA Story" coming up. This may or may not have to do with this article and an episode coming to your televisions on October 19th...

3 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh wow! That is awesome! Advance happy birthday to you gorgeous! =)

Karm said...

what a wonderful way to celebrate your burthday early!! and I cannot wait to read your LA Post... your dress is beautiful!!

Valerie said...

What a fabulous night of fun! I would have loved this for my 18th birthday...or my 26th, for that matter. Happy early birthday to you!