Monday, April 2, 2012

Treasures and Tunes

So, during Spring Break last week, I had another thrifting adventure with Lena.
Like usual, we found so many gems, our favorites being:

This ridiculous 80's jumper.
You think it's a dress... but surprise! That bottom has legs!

My personal favorite- this whole ensemble.
The boots were hers to begin with, but paired with the zebra striped crop top and the safari shorts made this outfit animal-tastic.

As for tunes, our Goodwill has mounted televisions that are constantly playing some sort of music video station.
I would say it was MTV, but I'm almost certain it's not...

Anways, as you know I'm a fan of the oldies style, you can imagine I fell head over heels in love with Eli "Paperboy" Reed and the True Loves.
It's definitely got a classic vibe, but it's also a bit rock-y and pop-y!

{via}

First off- the name. If you remember my awesome-band-name-formula from way back, you'll know that this name wins. Big time.

And secondly, how about this single?


It's just fun.
Lena and I were literally in the middle of Goodwill, thumbing through the racks, and dancing around.

And thirdly? The. Whole. Album.
All of it is just spot-on.

Hello, new favorite band!

0 comments: