Monday, June 11, 2012

Fort Fun!


And so the craziness of finals week continues.

As stress levels rise and classes are finished, people search for more ways to misplace their time. Because really, who can study with undivided attention for a whole day? 
Not me, that's for sure!

Today, instead of doing our work, we built a fort in Peter and Z's room.


And promptly dubbed it "The Woman Cave". 
The boys were a little sore. 


We decorated it, complete with Peter's raccoon hat warning boys to "Keep out!", a quilt (made by Alex's grandmother) to add a little color, and a strand of hearts along the top for fun.



In the end, though, we crossed off the "NO" in our sign.
We were, after all, in a boys' room and it wouldn't be fair to make an exclusive fort that they couldn't use! 

Huzzah for lazy Mondays.

6 comments:

Karm said...

hahaaha So cool.
I need a woman's cave... but it would be overrun by 4 little guys... in no time haha (:

Hima said...

I want a girl cave! But, I'd probably just call it my room :) Good luck with finals! I thought UCLA got out in May, but I guess not.

<3Hima

Meghan O said...

Love the cave! So fun! Also I can't believe you have finals so late! I had mine over a month ago.

A Spinster's Dating Encyclopedia said...

Love this so much. New follower. :)

Clara Turbay said...

it´s good!

Nancy Face said...

Forts are the best! I always built them with my brothers growing up, but they were never Woman Caves because I was the only girl!

Love the quilt, the raccoon hat, and the black & white bedding! So fun!